wen

Thursday, October 07, 2004



Queen of procrastination

Just finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Im sure most book buffs would have heard of him. read the Da Vinci Code prior to this and I must say, although the book is pretty smart,the ending was quite a flop. not that it's Dan's Brown fault. It's simply cos the whole plot has been escalated to such a peak that any ending would seem rather inadequate. Anyway, back to Angels and Demons. I don't wanna reveal anything much at all, just that it's one of the better books that I;ve read in a long while (hmm.. then again, the books that I've been reading are TEXTBOOKS.. another attack of revelation by the med NERD)

have been doing my research stint at NUH paeds and O and G. So far so good I guess... I have been making progress, but I guess I'm getting just a tad bit impatient... How I wish the optimisation process of the PCR reactions and minisequencing reactions can be less labourious.. don;t know what i'm talking abt? I's ok, sometimes I don;t either haha... but in a way, i'm really glad that I'm here too.. have learnt a lot in these 3 months.. Really grateful to the pple in the lab for their help too..

Sometimes I really wish I can strike lottery so that I don;t have to EVER worry abt money.. hmm.. but then again, if I don;t buy lottery, how am I ever gonna win... the dilemmas of life..

,met up with yuyi the other day.. still as cute as ever!! haha.. wish we had more time to talk and sit for longer... met wenwei too.. it has been such a long while since I last saw them.. makes me rather nostalgic actually... Everytime I stroll past the spots in NUS where I participated in the camps, conversed in French and sat in lectures... I can't help but feel a sense of emptiness and loss... Wonder what life would have been if I had stayed on... No regrets though.. really can't imagine doing anyhthing else except med.. am really grateful for my parents and everyone who supported me... and besides, life in melbourne has been absolutely beautiful..

hmm... there u go.. my daily ramblings that finally managed to migrate from my head to the monitor. That is why adr's mobile blogging thingy is a really great idea. wish i had the phone and tech gadgets to get one done up too..

came across lotsa great qoutes but as usual, I have clean forgotten them.. oh well.. another time perhaps.

Take care guys

Posted by Unknown :: 3:16 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------