wen
Wednesday, September 03, 2003
It has been certified.... I officially declare that med students have too many things to do and too little time. (disclaimer: I am not undermining the supremacy of other courses like LAW and ENGINEERING. I am just being whiny.) Since 6 weeks ago, after the unforgettable and rather traumatic introduction to the study of neuroscience, there hasn't been a day when I didn't feel guilty about having fun... What is wrong with me? Have I officially morphed into a nerd? Whenever I have some free time, all i can think of is" maybe i should read up on my lectures, maybe I should start on my assignment... blahblahblah" life is so exciting......
Oh well, on a lighter note, I went for Finding Nemo last night. Again. I love that movie!!! The more i watch it, the more I find the Aussie accent absolutely adorable. I wanna learn how to talk to a whale too. How I wish I can get the chance to work with the guys at PIXAR and DISNEY... Those guys should be given a Nobel Prize. And NOT Mr. Neuroscience Kandel. alright alright, I'm kinda feeling a bit guilty abt bad-mouthing Mr. kandel, author of my neuroscience textbk. okok.. sorry... I really didn't mean what I just said.
meaningful quote of the day, sponsered by nec " Some discoveries are like solutions waiting for a problem" --some Nobel Prize Winner.
Back to my assignment.
Posted by Unknown ::
12:02 PM ::
0 Comments:
Post / Read Comments
-------------------------------------